Welcome to Just Add Lauren

If you are new around these parts, you may want to subscribe so that you won't miss anything! We have new posts added almost every day, so you never want to miss out on the new information and links available. You can Subscribe to Just add Lauren by email (once you click on the link, there is a little blue envelope that offers email delivery) or Follow in Google reader!

Please also remember to take our reader survey while you are here! I want to hear your comments and suggestions!

4/6/10

Just add Lauren

Welcome all my new readers! I'm excited about my new blog, and so ready to get started writing. A little bit about me...As you probably assumed, my name is Lauren. I'm a full time Army wife and part time worker. I am starting this blog as a way to continue to write, and just to sort out my thoughts and maybe meet some people with similar interests! Basically, I don't know anyone that wants to hear me talk all day long about nutrition, books I've read, gardening, grocery shopping and coupon deals, and every lifestyle things. So that's where you come in! But I don't just want to talk AT you, I want you to join in the conversation. Leave a post, send me an email, whatever! I would love to hear from you, and love to make some great friends in the blogosphere who I can share my interests with!

No comments:

Post a Comment