Welcome to Just Add Lauren

If you are new around these parts, you may want to subscribe so that you won't miss anything! We have new posts added almost every day, so you never want to miss out on the new information and links available. You can Subscribe to Just add Lauren by email (once you click on the link, there is a little blue envelope that offers email delivery) or Follow in Google reader!

Please also remember to take our reader survey while you are here! I want to hear your comments and suggestions!

3/2/08

About Just Add Lauren

I wanted to take an opportunity to welcome you all to Just Add Lauren. I'm Lauren, naturally, and I have a varied list of hobbies that include baking, cooking, health, wellness, and working out. Over the years, these hobbies have kind of meshed to create in me a desire to provide my family with a more overall healthy lifestyle. I've recently gotten very enamored with the idea of local, organic farming, and I try my best to eat organically whenever possible. However, since we're not millionaires, I am on a budget, so I do my best to provide you with inspiration to eat healthy and organically in an economically feasible way. This is a journey for me, so I am sharing my progress with you throughout the blog. I hope that you will join me in making healthier changes to our lives, and I would love to hear from you about what you are doing in your own life. I understand that for everyone (definitely me included) the process to become a healthier person requires baby steps and small changes, so this blog is a journal of those small changes towards a better lifestyle.

If you have any questions or comments about anything, I would love to hear from you. Please click here and fill out the form to contact me (it goes directly to my email, but having the form cuts down on the automatic spamming messages that I receive!)





Now the legal stuff:
This policy is valid from 11 May 2010 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. 


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.  


The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.  


This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. 


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

No comments:

Post a Comment