Welcome to Just Add Lauren

If you are new around these parts, you may want to subscribe so that you won't miss anything! We have new posts added almost every day, so you never want to miss out on the new information and links available. You can Subscribe to Just add Lauren by email (once you click on the link, there is a little blue envelope that offers email delivery) or Follow in Google reader!

Please also remember to take our reader survey while you are here! I want to hear your comments and suggestions!

6/11/10

Link Mashup - Great Reads of the Week


Link Mash-up is back! There are so many great articles out there on the internet, I can't even begin to cover them all. It truly is a wealth of knowledge (although you definitely have to have an eye for information, as a lot of the things you read on the internet can be incorrect as well!)

That being said, here are my favorite reads of this week. As always, feel free to post in the comments section what you've been reading, and even link up to your own blog if you like!

Denver Community Gardens - an article about the community gardens in different sections of the city of Denver and how the people are all brought together by their communal desire to garden and grow their own food. Makes me proud to live in Colorado!

Pastured vs Free Range Eggs- an in-depth article about the intricacies of buying eggs. Great read since we just had Try It Out Tuesday - Eggs recently!

Real Gardening vs American Lawncare - Thought provoking article about the wastefulness of Americans. *Sigh* It's true, and I'm just as guilty as the next guy.

Simple Organic Natural Deodorant Challenge - They are challenging us all to go for one month without using conventional deodorant and antiperspirants, and instead to use all natural (like Tom's of Maine) or homemade deodorant. I'm not quite there yet, but I'm excited to hear about other peoples' experiences.


That's all I've got for now. Don't forget to leave me your favorite links in the comment section. I'm always on the lookout for new reading material, and I'd love to feature your blog in my next link mashup if you leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment