Welcome to Just Add Lauren

If you are new around these parts, you may want to subscribe so that you won't miss anything! We have new posts added almost every day, so you never want to miss out on the new information and links available. You can Subscribe to Just add Lauren by email (once you click on the link, there is a little blue envelope that offers email delivery) or Follow in Google reader!

Please also remember to take our reader survey while you are here! I want to hear your comments and suggestions!

6/2/10

Organic Coupon Roundup



I haven't done an organic coupon round up in a while, so I wanted to take this opportunity to tell you about some great organic coupons that are floating around the internet these days. There are some really great ones, from $1.00 off any Muir Glen product (which could get you some really cheap tomato sauce or salsa!) to a variety of Organic Valley coupons and tons of Seventh Generation coupons, there really are a lot out there right now that can be paired up with prices to get some hot deals!

I'm not going to list them all here, because I found this organic round up on the blog Your Green Helper, so I wanted to give credit where it is deserved and put out the link. So here you go - Organic Coupon Roundup.  Enjoy the coupons, and come back and let me know about any great deals you find!

No comments:

Post a Comment