Welcome to Just Add Lauren
If you are new around these parts, you may want to subscribe so that you won't miss anything! We have new posts added almost every day, so you never want to miss out on the new information and links available. You can Subscribe to Just add Lauren by email (once you click on the link, there is a little blue envelope that offers email delivery) or Follow in Google reader!
Please also remember to take our reader survey while you are here! I want to hear your comments and suggestions!
We have a new giveaway this week from Coffee Cup Creations, and I'm so excited to share it with you all! Coffee Cup Creations has some wonderful treats and adorable cup designs. The idea behind it is that you get your cup, pick which mix you'd like to try out, and then once you receive the items, you just have to add a few ingredients to the cup, bake it in the oven, and viola! You have a tasty treat in a fraction of the time, and you get to eat it out of a handy (and gorgeously designed) coffee mug! The winner of the contest will get to pick an item from Coffee Cup Creation's website -- whichever item you would like to try! You'll get a coffee mug and your choice of one of their delicious mixes!
They have the following mixes to choose from, and I must say that just writing this post up has made me hungry for some wonderful Coffee Cup Creations treats!
- Magic Mocha Pudding - this one is the coffee lovers' choice! Smooth and creamy with a touch of chocolate, it truly is magic!
- Pumpkin Bread - The perfect bread for breakfast, snack, or even a less-sweet dessert!
- Carrot Cake in a Cup - A simple and delicious way of making a carrot cake. It couldn't get any easier than this!
- Banana Chocolate Chip Bread - Delicious banana bread with a drizzle of chocolate over the top, this bread will send you over the moon!
- Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies - White chocolate, tart cranberries, what could be better?
- Chocolate Chip Cake - Definitely the chocolate fiend's favorite!
Your Chance to Win It!
Enter To Win:
Mandatory entry: You must be a follower either on google reader or have an email subscription. Leave a comment letting me know which one you are following.
Additional Entries (1 each):
1) Visit Coffee Cup Creations and tell me which product you would love to try out (and which flavor mix!)
2) Follow us on Twitter and leave me a comment letting me know you're a follower!
3) Follow Coffee Cup Creations on Facebook. It is listed under Coffee C Creation
4) Tweet about this contest on your Twitter account, then leave a link to your tweet in the comments section (one entry per day)
Be sure to leave each entry in a different comment, and get them all in by midnight on June 21. I will then generate a number from random.org, and contact the winner (be sure to leave your email address or a way to find your email address (like your blogger profile) in each entry!) The winner will have 48 hours to respond before I move on to the next winner!
Good luck to you all!
I did not receive any compensation or free products for this giveaway, but Coffee Cup Creations is providing the winner with the item at no cost to me. All opinions are my own.
I'm reading this: Coffee Cup Creations GiveawayTweet this! Posted by Lauren on Monday, June 14, 2010
Topics Freebies and Giveaways