Welcome to Just Add Lauren

If you are new around these parts, you may want to subscribe so that you won't miss anything! We have new posts added almost every day, so you never want to miss out on the new information and links available. You can Subscribe to Just add Lauren by email (once you click on the link, there is a little blue envelope that offers email delivery) or Follow in Google reader!

Please also remember to take our reader survey while you are here! I want to hear your comments and suggestions!

4/28/10

New Organic Coupon Site


I recently saw this on a money saving blog, and I had to share it with you all! Earth Fare, which is a natural/organic store similar to Whole Foods (but it is regional in the southeast) recently started putting out coupons on their website for a variety of organic and natural food products.

 They have some products that I have never heard of, but also some more familiar products such as Cascadian Farm, Kashi, Applegate Farms (meat!!) and Seventh Generation. When you print them out, the page says "Redeemable ONLY at Earth Fare" but they coupons say manufacturer's coupon at the top, so I am going to give it a go at my local Commissary, since we are not currently living in an area which has an Earth Fare. I will let you know how it works out for me, and do the same if you try them out! If you happen to have an Earth Fare near you, well then here is a jackpot of coupons!


Thank you to MoneySavingMom for the information!

No comments:

Post a Comment